Do you want to work for an environmental nonprofit? We urgently need volunteers to help us make a difference! Our highest priorities:
1. General office support talking with and emailing with our members and the public.
2. Communication and messaging: Website support and design, brochure design.
3. Development support: Identifying funding opportunities, writing grant proposals, maintaining member database.
4. Community outreach: Figuring out ways to engage new and diverse community members and partners along the river, including teens and families.
We have other needs as well. These include
- Water quality testing
- Leading a canoe or kaying trip if you are an experienced paddler or kayaker
- Trail development to help enhance public use of our lands.