You can pay online by credit card or with PayPal (please note that you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to use this method) or mail a check to us at Merrimack River Watershed Council, 60 Island Street, Suite 236 Lawrence, Mass., 01840-1835.
For information about our corporate sponsorship program, please click here.
For new memberships or renewals, please select from the options below:
Note: please double-check your "shopping cart" before checking out to make sure it contains what you intended to order. Thanks!
You can also support MRWC by:
• Joining Amazon Smiles. If you start your shopping at
www.smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of every
eligible purchase to MRWC—at no cost to you.
• Choosing us on iGive (www.iGive.com), which donates an
average of 3% of the price of every purchase from thousands of
• Donating your vehicle to Charitable Auto Resources, Inc. (CARS),
on our behalf. Call 888-5-RIVER-6 (888-574-8376) or click on
• Designating MRWC to receive your workplace giving deduction
via EarthShare's New England payroll contribution program.
If your company offers EarthShare as a payroll deduction option
(like United Way), you can designate MRWC as the recipient of
Please scroll down for volunteer opportunities.
Top current priorities:
1. General office support: Talking with and emailing our members and the public
2. Communication and messaging: Social media, website support and design,
3. Development support: Identifying funding opportunities, writing grant
proposals, maintaining our membership database
4. Community outreach: Finding ways to engage new members of our large and
diverse community, especially teens and families
We're also interested in volunteer support for:
• Testing water quality
• Leading canoe or kayaking trips
• Developing trails that will enhance public use of our lands.
Sound interesting? Drop us an email at [email protected]!